Friday, May 21, 2010

Fu****g ants

I have never seen so many ants of my life. Their shape is very different, small, very small, biting or not. They are everywhere and it is getting annoying. I have to take off the sheet of my bed every night to take them off. They crawl on my legs and arms as soon as i am touching a hard surface, they eat breakfast, lunch and diner with me. As I am writing this blog, I keep squishing them on the screen of the laptop. They have invaded the inside of the computer! When I start the computer, it heats a bit and they start coming out but there are always more next time. I am scared that I am getting ants in all openings of my body while I sleep! They get into my sweets and snacks in every bags I used to protect them! They are evil!

No comments:

Post a Comment